7.30.2011

Blast from the 4 year past...

Oh my gosh it has been about four years since me and my handsome husband finally got together:) I say that because I always knew of him and he never knew I was even alive...hense being about 3 years older then me...Anyways, I took over my moms desktop and found some old dating pictures of us and ALL of our engagement pictures...it pretty much made my life!!! I love Greg so much and I don't know what I would do without him in my life. He is so great to me and our families, honestly he is the most amazing man in my life and I couldn't picture anyone else in his shoes..he is perfect. He is amazing, perfect, caring, handsome, sweet, funny, corky, giving, and I honestly could go on for years describing how much my husband means to me but that would be way to long of a post;) What I'm trying to say is that, I love Gregory SO much, there are no words to decribe how I feel. Here are some pictures from the beginning, enjoy! I love you babe!
Our first photo!:)
 

3 comments:

  1. wow! cute old pics! gotta love finding those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute together! You are lucky to have Greg (I'm not biased!) but he is lucky to have you too! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaime I love this post! It is true you are so cute together! I must say I pretty darn happy that you ended up with Greg so I could have the best sister in law ever! Love you Jaime!

    ReplyDelete