7.01.2011

Quadilicious

Today Greg and I purchased four-wheelers and rims for my ss:) I love my husband and everything he does for us and our family!! He is the best husband any girl could ask for..He is absolutely perfect:) Today was full of running around doing anything and everything! We first dropped my car off at Claire and Dees, then we drove down to Shelley for Greg's wheeler...because I don't know what type-brand-ect. wheelers are, I can't tell you what his is other than it's a Honda:)(450 somethin) and Mine is a Polaris Predator 500:) easy to remember cuz its mine!! We got flags for them at RMS and mine is pink! It's soooo cute and I saw a bunch of other pink stickers...handles...riding gear and everything you could imagine! I can't wait to get more for my quad!
Later tonight...Since Greg's quad was in the back of his truck, he took me on a late ride on my wheeler and oh my gosh I think someone from space could hear me screaming! SOOOOOO fun! I wish I could ride like him but I'm still learning:) It was a mad rush..maybe Sunday there will be more pics of us ridin...enjoy!


Gregs is on the left...mine is on the right


Before...

After...
:):):)
Just had to put Greg's truck on here:) his baby..besides myself of course...haha

1 comment:

  1. Very cute post my dear! I am so excited for you two and those hot four wheelers. Oh and I am loving the rims...they make your car look that much hotter:)love you

    ReplyDelete