7.29.2011

Crazy week

So this last week, We hosted Candices baby shower...and our OLD laptop pretty much crashed(I did save all the photos:) all 5,000 of them) My mother gave me her desktop she doesn't use-which had all 250 of our engagement photos on it!!! When Greg and I went out for APX to Little Rock we somehow lost our cd with all of those photos on it and I was crushed, I emailed the photographer and it turned out he went out of business so I was screwed pretty much. But this last week I stumbled across them on my mom's desktop, I about cried when I saw all of them on there:) Happy day! So today we bought a NEW laptop and of course the first thing I did was blog:) Needless to say this last week went from happy to sad to happy again! So finally here are some pictures from the shower...pic overload AGAIN!
 Yummy Veggies, Ranch Dip, Pink Lemonade and Red Velvet cupcakes!
 Craft area...instead of games, we made headbands and onesies:)
 :)
 Candice opening her gifts!
 At the end when everyone left:)
 Spoiled girl already, so sad for Jesse;)
 Yes we made these! Heidi's on the far left and Aubs is next to hers
 Ah! SoOO cute!
Aub's Creation and I made a headband to match! Emma is going to be rockin' the Leopard like her Auntie Jaime:)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute post Jaime! Ah Auntie Jaime! I am getting sooo excited! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for all you did for the baby shower! it turned out amazing! You are amazing! great pics! Auntie Jaime sounds so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete