7.05.2011

07/03/11 to 07/05/11

  So this weekend of course was the Fourth, We had a very fun time and we were so blessed to be with our family. This was our fourth 4th together:) Sunday we drove to Alpine to get the "good" fireworks! I love the drive up there it's beautiful... I do hate that it is a two lane road almost the whole way there but it gives me time to enjoy the country while Gregy drives. Monday was the big day...It was spent going to the parade in the morning-getting a mad sunburn-having a bbq with Gregs family-and of course doing fireworks because the freaking fairgrounds fireworks didn't start until 11:15! So we did ours and went home:) Today Greg and I FINALLY got to take our fourwheelers out since we got them...We went to the dunes and to be honest they scare the crap outta me! But it was soooo much fun. I have a massive sunburn on my arms but now its topped off with a line from my riding gloves ha. Needless to say this weekend was a blast! I love my family and I'm so greatful for all of them...thank you for everyone fighting for this country so I can spend these Holidays with them!
In Alpine


Lighting fireworks on the 3rd

Parade

Adorable Aub in the Parade:)

Our annual sister pic on the fourth minus Chloe'

BBQ

Going Fourwheeling



(Thanks Aub for letting me steal some pictures from your blog:)

2 comments:

  1. Way cute Jaime! I totally forgot about our cross eye picture. Ill get it up their sometime. Love you

    ReplyDelete