7.20.2011

..redfish lake 2011..

Okay, I'm warning you for picture overload! I'm finally blogging about my Family Reunion that happened last week...we got home Saturday and I'm blogging on Wednesday...a little behind :) We left for Redfish on Thursday and spent until Saturday there with my family:) It was very fun but I was excited to be home in my own bed with no bugs! I'm happy that my husband had a good time and that we got to be with Dee, Bodhi, and Momma Sherri:) I love them all so much. I got a mad sunburn on Friday at the beach and it still iches and hurts till this day....kinda sad:( Greg just gets a tan and I burn..sad day, he's very lucky. My Reunion was full of bike riding, laying by the beach, and spending time with my family. Here are some pictures from the week. I love my family and I don't know what I would do without them:)  
Crazy rain storm on the way up there....Mackey
Before Challis...the crazy rocks!
At the campground
Riding bikes....trying not to crash haha
Camera timer on the bike seat:)
<3I love him!!
:):):)
Our matching sneakers
Hiding Greg's Finger haha
The sand and Freeeezzzzing cold water
Kay Kay and Myself
My baby!
Moms killer outfit
I love himmm!!!
Us 4... :)
My sister and her Fiance'
My adorable Mommy
Nice weather on the way home:)

2 comments:

  1. cute pictures, looks like fun family time! your sister is engaged! thats awesome! love you i will stop by in the fall and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post Jaime! You look adorable in the pics! Jealous that you guys had so much fun! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete