8.07.2011

Lately

So about a week maybe two weeks ago (so before my last post) Greg and I had over Heidi, Candice, Jesse, and Logan for a Sunday dinner:) So since Greg and I went fourwheelering today and took pictures I was looking at my old pictures on my camera and I found these of Logan and just had to post them! He is the worlds cutest boy:) Just work and relaxing as much as possible is about the only thing going on with us:) We went fourwheeling today which was SOOO much fun! We went out passed Beaver Dick Park, the weather was so nice today...not to hot and so many trails!!
All ready to go
Wrestling the dog:)I did have a video..its not loading:(
:)

1 comment:

  1. man too bad the video of logan wrestling the dog didn't come up! sounds like you guys had fun today! that is so good to just have fun! hopefully greg didn't hit any poop this time! love ya! your an amazing sister in law!

    ReplyDelete