11.30.2011

Love like Crazy

"They called them crazy when they started out,
said 17 is to young to know what loves about"


I was 17 when I met him,
We have been stuck like glue ever since.
Greg is the one person that GETS me and gives me love that I never would have expected from any one else.
At 17, I said those 3 little words and surprisingly enough I didn't get rejected..hence the 4 years later (3 years married).
((I put myself out there and this is what I have to show for it))
....A world of happiness....
It's gone by so fast, I wish I had a time machine sometimes...
On our Day, 29th of November..
We have Sunday's off so we took yesterday and Monday off which was SUPPPPER nice...it's work work school work work and frankly I'm getting really friggin sick of it but I know sticking with it will pay off. Holy negative Nancy for a second, I apologize ;) Back to our day of celebration..we went to Olive Garden for lunch and did some last minute Christmas shopping and watched movies all day, which was soooo nice to just relax and not worry about work and such but....celebrating our anniversary means it's getting closer and closer to Christmas.

 Greg LIVES for it and me not so much, well not much at all. I don't know why I don't like Christmas at all but I try. I {LOVE} the concept of it but hate the music and all the hoopla of it. Just call me The Grinch, which might I add the Grinch has a very Very VERY cute dog:) just like me lol. We have had our Christmas Tree up since Halloween thanks to my handsome hubby. He has put up all the decorations in our house and has even wrapped all of the gifts, we are DONE with shopping:) yay, I hate wrapping gifts too. What would I do without a Christmas Spirited Husband? Probably have a Charlie Brown tree with presents NOT wrapped and Country music instead of Christmas :) I must add that I have a very cute winter themed background on my blog, you're welcome! BUTTT I love this time of year because it means snowboarding, Kelly Canyon's fries, and non-stop pictures and laughing with my momma on the chair lift, ANNND my birthday:) Winter is the best for these reasons and everyone that complains about it should just move to Florida and stay away from me, you live in Idaho therefore you will have Winter 9 months of the year lol. I'm just kidding. Winter does get old but IDAHO is the best:) Hey it is the first of December and not 10 feet of snow like last year, kinda happy kinda sad. I LOVE this season and MOST of what it brings.

<3
I love you babe and here's to forever! You are the world's greatest Husband and take such great care of our family. I would be lost without you and lost without the love we share. I couldn't share this with anyone else. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and words can't describe how I feel, we better have cute babies;) I can't wait to be the mother of our children and grow old together like my grandparents. They are the happiest couple I know and I hope to live on from their example. I love you Greg! You are my world babe, Happy 3 years love!
Forever and Always...
(Here are some pictures of whats been going on lately and our past:)


6/3/07 First Picture
8/20/2007 First official date
12/20/07 The Proposal
11/29/08 Wedding Day
11/29/09...1 Year Anniversary
Utah!
11/29/2010...2 Year Anniversary
Both of us sick:( trying to look cute
11/29/2011...3 Year Anniversary
Shopping!
Lately...
Our Tree....
 Bebe's New Christmas Outfit!:)
Haha! Me on the computer and Greg playing XBOX on his new 60 inch tv, merry xmas babe!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment