12.01.2011

Logan James is Two!!

Today is Logan's birthday, his second birthday:) Love this little munchie. We went over to Candice's house for his party and let the pictures begin! Happy Birthday Buddy, we {love} you!
 Singing Happy Birthday, Blowing out his candle:)
Nerf Gun!!
 Very excited about his Leap Frog:)
 Unwrapping the gifts this year!! :)
 He took the tissue out and put it back in the bag lol
My BEAUTIFUL sister in-law AuBrEy
Candice explaining the WII Greg and I got him and him only responding with, "weeeeee" lol!
His favorite gift, the guitar, Jesse and Candice got him:)
Me and Chloe
The cake!
:)
All of his presents!
Sleeping mostly the whole time, I don't know how she slept, it was SOOO loud!...
Can't wait for this:)!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow I am so behind on blogging! you took such cute pics! you are such a fun sister in law! it was so fun to have you guys at logans bday party! he was so wired from suga and the party that he took a loooong time to go to bed..oh well I'm glad he had such a fun time with presents,frosting and fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! It is so cute! I love all the pictures..especially the one at the very end. You guys look so cute! Jaime you are the best sister in law ever! Love you!

    ReplyDelete