11.07.2011

Day 10..Picture Overload!

Day Ten:
A picture of the person you got into the most trouble with...
(Daina in brown, me in white) Haha! We didn't know we did the same dorky cheese face, this pic is priceless! Okay so I didn't know there was a patteren of me ALWAYS being on the left of our pics, so if there is one where I am NOT on the left I will let ya know;)
 HAHAHA!
 Daina in purple, Me in pink
 Daina, Me

 Dee, Me

 Dee, Me
 Dee's Tattoo:)
My sister=my partner in crime. Sorry mom:) We used to do EVERYTHING together. Ever since I can remember we shared a bedroom and I always prayed and prayed that when we moved next we could get our own rooms. It finally happened and a week later I moved my bed into her room, just my mattress on the ground right next/under her bed. I don't think I've ever really my OWN room, I was always in hers! I love having such a close relationship with her and growing up having a best friend all the time was the best. We shared everything and went everywhere together, played the same sports, had the same friends, it was the ideal situation. I wouldn't know what it is like NOT to have a twin but I can honestly say that it's the best! We have this bond that we only understand and as we would call it "ESPN" lol. We put my mom through so much and I can't believe that we were that big of butts to her sometimes. But the three of us were and are best friends, the best mother daughter relationship, I think so anyway:) The good definitely out-weighed the bad and I love both of them so much! But if I ever have children, I am praying for boys;)
I love you sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment