11.25.2011

Day 24-28

How was everyone’s Thanksgiving? Mine was so much fun! It was so great to spend time with all of my family and Greg's. I am so thankful for everything and everyone in my life. I don't know where I would be without you guys! It's easy to forget how privileged one person is compared to others, and it's great to have one day to put it back into perspective and not forget to give back and give thanks. So I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and ate way too much than they were supposed to:)

Day Twenty-Four:
A picture of someone who has inspired you...
.My Grandpa Pauly.
Day Twenty-Five:
Whats in my handbag/purse...
.Make-up bag.Camera.Tums.Tapons.Pink Pen.Wallet.Hair-spray.Comb.Gum.Hand Sanitizer.Ibuprofen.
Day Twenty-Six:
A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel...
.Germany.
Day Twenty-Seven:
A picture of someone you'd trade places with for one day...
.My Grandma Lolli.
She is one of the strongest ladies I know and has been there always. She always overwhelms me with love when I see her and I would love to trade places with her to see how she does it everyday. She is a wonderful mother of 6, grandmother of 17 (12 are married so including them=29) and great-grandmother to 26. Grandma Lolli has and will always be there for me, she shows so much love and receives it daily. My Grandpa does everything for her and he loves her everyday like it was the first day they met. I want to be like her and have a big family like she does. I can always count on her for anything, she is wonderful! This is where my mom learns it:) Love you grammy!
Day Twenty-Eight:
Your favorite quote...
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."

No comments:

Post a Comment