10.25.2011

Sand Dunes

Heidi, Max, Chloe, Candice, Logan, and Emmy went to the dunes with Greg and I on Friday. We took our four wheelers out and it was so much fun! Heidi and Candice got to get the feeling of riding four wheelers again and they taught Max and Chloe. I had the privilege of watching Emmy and Logan (which might I add they had fun with ME and only ME:) I love that Logan is warming up to me, which I know is hard for him because we don't do much bonding, I try but most of the time he isn't having it. I had so much fun and it was a blast to spend time with Greg's family like always. A day off in this household has been, me doing school all day and Greg watching TV and playing XBOX so going to the dunes with NO school was great:) Nothing much has been happening lately but school and work. But no news is great news right?:) Anyways here are some pictures of the dunes (thanks Candice for ALLLL of the pictures because I left my camera in the truck, LOVE you:)
 Sexy pants:)
 Me and Chloe
 First and Only Picture:)
 My sistas (in-laws)...Minus my Aubs:(
 Gorgeous Momma!
 How can you NOT love this nugget??
"Digging for gold" Max was saying while digging in the sand lol:)

2 comments:

  1. that was so fun! thanks for inviting us! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics Jaime..I am sad that I keep on missing out on these fun moments!

    ReplyDelete