10.02.2011

Don't know why

Latley all I've been feeling is love. It seems like I can't get enough of it. Every song, every little word in the lyrics I hear all I find is love. Country music seems to be full of it, but lately I have been noticing it in my favorite rock bands lyrics. I get get enough of my husband and my beautiful family. Without them I seriously would be lost. With all of those out there that are in love and that truly get the meaning of it, I am so happy for you. Without love I wouldn't be where I am now. But enough of me being mushy, this is what has been happening with us lately..
-I have had food poisoning or sallmonella since friday, still trying to determine which one
-I've been busy with school, so busy! I can't seem to get enough of it though. It keeps me busy and I love it, I can't wait for next semester, am I craaazy?
-My mommas birthday is coming up and I can't wait! Hopefully by the time I have kids they will be exctied for my birthday more than me. Happy early 47th hot momma, don't kill me for telling your age:)
-Gregy has been busy with work, realllly busy. Marriage time is better than ever but sometimes shorter when case-lot is in action.
-My work has been slow, but hopefully it picks up with the kids being out because of spud harvest, only in Idaho.
Thats our life in the last couple of weeks, enjoy, sorry no pics:(

No comments:

Post a Comment