10.04.2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

-Today is my world's birthday. She understands me fully, has been there since day one, loves me no matter what, even when I was the biggest drama queen and when the law was involved. The single mother to TWO teenagers that acted out horribly and I never saw or heard her cry about it. The good definately outweighed the bad but I guess I won't fully understand the love she has for me until I have a child (hopefully not a girl lol) of my own. There are no words that I can describe this wonderful mom with. She is the best woman I know, and I definately knew what I was thinking upstairs when I picked this woman to be my mother, best friend, shoulder to cry on, and the one person that will always love me no matter what I say or do.
-I remember going on trips mostly to the Oregon coast or taking drives on the outskirts of Pocatello or wherever we were living at the time, listening to mostly Matchbox Twenty and Journey. She would stop on a back dirt road and let me drive, give me lessons incase we ever needed to drive her to the hospital for some reason (strange I know:) but with that I was first in my drivers ed class to take the highway on my first drive lol:)
-Some songs or bands take me back to the times of no worries, being just us three (dee, mom, and me), and never wanting to grow up. The Remedy by Jason Mraz mostly, it takes me back to the yearly summer trip up and down the Oregon Coast. What we have now is so worth our hard times when I was a teenager. We had so many great times when I was younger and they keep getting better:) My mom is the greatest woman I know and I don't know how I was so horrible to her. I hope she knows how much I love her and how lucky I am to have her as mine.
-Last night Bohdi, Dee, Mom, and I went to Buddy's for dinner and she opened gifts it was so much fun! I love her!!! And it was so good to see my sister and Bodhi since they moved to Boise and I hardly see them anymore so it was fun!:) I love you Momma, Happy Birthday!
Latest picture of us all...minus Bodhi

No comments:

Post a Comment