10.29.2011

30 Day Challenge...Day 1

Day One:
Picture of you with fifteen facts...
1-My favorite color is pink and leopard, mostly together.
2-Country music is my weakness.
3-I couldn't live without my husband.
4-I am terrified of spiders, no matter what size.
5-I was engaged at 17.
6-I have an adorable twin sister.
7-Family is everything to me, I couldn't live without them or my dogs.
8-I am addicted to chap-stick.
9-I have to have at least ONE Diet Dr. Pepper a day.
10-I love football.
11-Avenged Sevenfold is heaven to me.
12-I love my long hair, I will NEVER cut it again, only trim it.
13-I will never understand how my mom does it, she is my hero.
14-I will always seek adrenalin, always.
15- I am from Idaho and very proud of it:)

1 comment:

  1. very pretty jaime! cool to know some more things about you

    ReplyDelete