9.02.2011

Friday the 2nd

So I knew I wouldn't have blogged on Gregy's birthday so I did it the night before:) BUT his birthday(Monday was hell!) :) no offense babe:) So we decided to go to the dunes and go fourwheeling which was a GREAT idea in the morning, we left the house about ten and got there fifteen minutes later. We unloaded our wheelers and went out for about an hour. We ran out of water so we went back to the truck to get more and decided to stop and record Greg showing his stuff on the dunes. Well it was my turn, I went to start my wheeler and it was dead!!! AH! About a mile away from the truck! Greg went back to the truck to get straps to pull me back, during this he shattered his air filter box with the extra strap and burned his arm trying to get the strap off of his axel, on his exhaust. We had to PUSH my wheeler up two massive dunes(which didn't seem that big) but wow! OMG! Two hours later we were at the truck and couldn't be happier! Later that day we showered went to Wingers for dinner and it ended up being a fun night:) Love you babe can't believe you are 24 already!!
 The big dunes in the distance, Crapo, Chokecherry, etc. :)
Showing his stuff!
Not being crazy, cuz I'd kill him!:)
It was hell, my back, legs, and arms still hurt!!! Same with Greg. Needless to say this birthday was eventful and one to never forget.Thank heavens for the wind that day and our water bottles! Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment