9.23.2011

Family Picnic

We went to Mesa Falls on Sunday, had a picnic and of course enjoyed the beauty of Mesa:) Nothing much has been happening with us lately just work and SCHOOL, uhh. Up at 8:00 work til 4:00 (mon, thru sat.) 4:30 school, til Greg gets home and saves me from the madness, 8:00 make dinner -have marriage time til 9:00 :) then more school until it gets done. I know it's not that bad but I haven't been this busy ever haha! I am so blessed to be given these opportunities and I'm definitely not complaining I'm just so busy it's crazy, thank goodness there isn't a baby in the mix, I would be pulling out my hair! I can't wait to graduate and start somewhere new:) So until my next blog I will be in books and more books..
Love my sisters!
Us and bebe Logan

1 comment:

  1. Cute Jaime...and you don't even look prego you silly..you look HOT!

    ReplyDelete