9.04.2011

Blackfoot Fair:)

Today Greg, My mom, Jason, Dee, and myself went to the Blackfoot Fair (Bodhi had to work:( ). It was so much fun! We are so sunburned! Before the fair, Greg and I went down to Poky to see my lovely grandparents..I have missed them so much! It was so much fun to see them and their beautiful garden which they won the Golden Arrow Award again for it:) this year! We picked the most amazing blackberries and yellow raspberries! :) After visiting for about an hour and half, they left for church and we went to the fair! It wasn't that busy today which was super nice. Down there we saw Jackie, Spencer, and Mannix! I've never met him, just seen him in pictures on their blog, and I do have to say he is the most handsome little guy ever! :) We had so much fun, Greg had ever been before so it was nice to share this together. Love you babe!
 Yummy!!
 One LITTLE section of the garden

 Pumpkin and I:)
 Love



 Siblings
Ma Familia
Maja<3

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had so much fun!! Love the blackfoot fair! love you guys.. glad we got do the bbq for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that was such a sweet comment about Mannix!! It was so good to see you two! It sounds like you guys had a great time. Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete