9.08.2011

Fair round 2

Brotherly love<3
So tonight(after work)Greg and I drove down to the fair again:) Heidi, Chloe, and Myself uploaded a video of Aubrey to z103 for Upper Valley Idol. She didn't know of course but she was chosen to be one of the final 12! We went down to the fair tonight to watch her sing, I think she should have won, but the judges of course picked some other chick. :( I love her so much and we found out tonight that we painted our nails the same color, same brand of polish last night, we are seriously so much alike its crazy! She did amazing tonight and I'm so proud of her for getting up there and singing her heart out! I love you boo!!:):)

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jaime you are the best! That was hilarious about the nail polish! We were freaking out about it! Thanks again for coming to support me! Love you sis!

    ReplyDelete