8.17.2011

Sweet 13:)

So Friday (the 12th) was my sweet little sis in law Chloe's birthday...her 13th birthday! I can't believe she is 13! She spent the weekend in Utah...went to Lagoon with Heidi, Max, and some other family members:) Tonight we finally had her bday party and she got the Justin Bieber movie, Beastly, The Justin Bieber perfume, some books, and Greg and I got her a Laptop:) I love her so much and can't even take in she is 13! Love you SIS!!
 Ice Cream Cake
 Birthday Girl
 Blowing out her candles
 :)
 awww:) playing xbox
 Finally warming up to his auntie Jaime:)
 Love her!
3 Years ago!!!:)

2 comments:

  1. I need that picture of Greg, Max and Logan to put on my desk! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pics! Thanks for letting me copy the pics of Logan..I took the one of you and logan too..it was so fun to go out to lunch with you guys thursday! love ya!

    ReplyDelete