8.22.2011

Emma Marie Rooney

So early this morning my sister in law gave birth to a BEATIFUL baby girl! At 4:03 a.m. 6 pound 7 ounce baby girl Emma Marie entered this world. Greg and I went to the hospital tonight to see her. I must say she is the most adorable little girl EVER! I left my cell phone at the hospital so I can't post any photos(there will be some on here when I get my phone back and when Candice blogs:) I can't even begin to describe how amazed I am and how strong Candice is...ALL NATURE birth...that's STRONG in itself. Being a mother to two babies is amazing to me and I just can't get it out how much I love her and her family:) I wish nothing but the best for her, Logan, Jesse, and Emma. Love you guys!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics! it was so good to have you guys visit! you will be a great aunt! stop by anytime so emma can get to know you! and logan can more too! love ya!

    ReplyDelete