12.26.2011

Christmas 2011

So Greg and I spent Christmas Eve at our house, because I got the flu that night:( Christmas morning I felt a little better so we headed on over to Heidi's for Christmas Day. We opened gifts with everyone and then I spent the rest of the day sleeping in Heidi's room.

The day before Christmas Eve, I went down to Pocatello to see my Dad's side of the family:) Later that night I drove back home for Greg's family party! It was so much fun and I ate WAY to much. We had white elephant gifts and it was hilarious!

(Today was spent being lazy trying to get better, just like anyone else, I hate having the flu!!!)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!:) Happy Holidays!



 My Grandpa Pauly, I love him!
 My beautiful Mama!
I walked up the stairs from my Grandma Lolli's house (my mom's mother) and she had put on my sunnies lol!!
My Dad and Me
White Elephant! Handerpants lol!
 Me and Aubs
At the Christmas Party
Very Excited!
Blurry...The Girls matching Pj's:)
The Guys, of course, being dorky!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable Jaime!! Christmas was so great this year!! Youre the best!!

    ReplyDelete