9.13.2013

Summer update

FINALLY!!!
I know you all are thinking that right haha...not!
But seriously this is an update! :] wahoo! 
It obviously has been two plus months since I've updated and it's worth the wait ;]
-Cress Creek hiking with my family
-We were blessed with my beautiful sister taking pictures of us
-Deep cleaned our kitchen/entry way floors 
-Greg won FREE concert tickets from his work to Kenny Chesney, Eli Young Band, and Kacey Musgraves
-My wonderful sister in law graduated college!!! So proud of her!!! ;] 
-Aubrey, Loren, Greg, and I went to Lagoon and met up with our friends Kelsey and Devon 
-Besides Lagoon, the four of us went down to Orem and Provo and saw Aubrey and Greg's old stomping grounds, ate at the best place in Utah, Burger Supreme and shopped :]
-I officially finished my intern hours and the office hired me part time! I loooove it!!! I'm so blessed :] (And a big thank you to my Greg who put up with my crazy schedule for these last months of interning full time and night shifts waitressing. He never said one thing about the dirty bathroom or the loads of wash that seemed to pile up, he took care of everything...like he always does:]
-My beautiful sister came over from Boise to visit :]
-My grandparents celebrated their 63rd wedding anniversary and had a huge party, rented out a park, catered, and Aubrey took pics :]
-Greg and I redid our kitchen cabinets and I am in lovvvvve with them, a big thank you to Aubrey and Loren for helping while I was MIA.
-Greg and I went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair, we ate way too much and I wanted to take every animal home :]
-Daina came home to visit! I will always cherish the time we get to spend together:] I love her!
***A million pictures attached to this post and I'm not sorry ;] 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute post Jaime! Love the pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you guys had a great summer. We love hearing what you're up to and seeing all your cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete