9.28.2013

Luke Bryan

The person I call my husband is simply the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. He is always surprising me and I couldn't ask for a better husband. He surprised me with my favorite country artists' concert tickets about 18 weeks ago.. (Luke Bryan featuring, Thompson Square, and Florida Georgia Line) We went down to Utah last weekend and it was AAAmazing! I love our getaways :] We went shopping, met up with his dad, and of course went to the concert.
****Sidenote, We went shooting, it was my first time shooting a gun and I had so much fun! Dee moved home and I'm so happy she is here!! :] And it's finally fall and we set up our fall decor.
Needless to say I love and appreciate everything my husband does for me and US. I am the luckiest girl on this planet! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun surprise! It looks like you guys had a great time. Your front porch looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete