5.28.2013

Our Memorial Weekend

On Sunday.. Greg and I had a BBQ with his family. We had them over at our house and there was so much food, I am STILL in a food coma. Good thing I ran 6 and a half miles yesterday morning to counter act my food haha. It was full of volleyball and badminton.

This memorial day was just like any other day until I started running yesterday morning. I couldn't help but run to the cemetery, which I should visit more often. I miss her so much it's ridiculous.

It was a good day though. I was able to see my beautiful twin sister and momma. We went to Red Robin and it was full of laughs, like always. I love them more and more every time we get together.
Family is so important to me and I am so grateful for all those who sacrifice everything just so I can be with my loved ones. A big thank you to those who fight for our country.

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Holiday :]
Loving his Dentastick :]
My favorite picture of this little nugget:]
Running to this lady<3 Miss her



No comments:

Post a Comment