5.23.2013

Baby Sullivan

Well today was THE day. We went to Saint Anthony on Tuesday to "look" at a puppy, well two puppies, in need of a home. 6 weeks old and I wanted all six of them!

I am the crazy dog lady and not afraid to admit it :] I am obsessed with dogs/puppies and think it's because my mom never caved and got my sister and I a dog when we were growing up haha. In not doing so, I am so in love with loving puppies and MY three dogs, it's all her fault ;] (AND since it's her fault, she is slightly obsessed with them just like I am;) Love you momma!

So here he is perfect, sweet, loving, 6 week old Gladiator Dane, named Sullivan...aka SULLY. We are in love and I'm NOT sorry for picture overload ;]

First Picture with Sully :]



1 comment:

  1. :D i want him!!!! cuuutee!! oh my gosh! happy for you and your cute family of 5!

    ReplyDelete