3.06.2013

Weight Loss

Well here is my weight loss post. And to be completely honest, I know exactly what I was doing wrong. I am purely shocked and ashamed of my weight gain but with weight gain comes weight loss, right? haha! I was looking back at old pictures and couldn't believe who I saw. I just can't believe I let my self go when I promised myself I wouldn't be "one of those girls" that gains a lot of weight when they get married. Well I was.
Sidenote: Big kudos to Greg for loving me even when I was heavier. Best Husband Award goes to him. I love you, babe!
Back to the story...the main reason I have lost weight is purely watching what I eat and how much I consume. I clearly didn't realize how fast calories add up and I count every single one of them. I know some people think it's ridiculous to count calories but hey, it's working for me:] Also before it started to snow, I found out I actually do love running haha. I ran my first 5K and now that it has started getting warmer outside, I can't wait to start training for more marathons! Here is my very public post about me knowing I was very heavy (embarrassed) and proof that having self control works every everytime! Be nice fellow readers! :]
Before 177 After 132

6 comments:

  1. You look STUNNING!!! What a change! You are my motivation for my post baby body. Keep up the good work you beautiful woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jackie!!! :] You are sooooo nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh you seriously look great! i want to do what you do! so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you!! you have doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so beautiful before and now you more beautiful because you are self confident too! love you! you look awesome girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Candice, Elise, and Shalei!! I've worked my butt off!! :]

    ReplyDelete