3.02.2013

Dental Assistant

Well today was the day! I got my Dental Assisting certificate!!! The program was so much fun and I learned so much in such a short amount of time. I am so happy and proud that I finished second of my class and that I actually finished haha. I don't know what I am going to do this coming week with NO studying and NO homework. I have already started working on my resume and looking for jobs to start my externship :] So I guess this week will be job hunting and handing resumes out!! I can't wait for the next chapter in my life to begin! I am so grateful I had the opportunity to go to school to better myself and make my family proud. I would definitely would recommend the Assist To Succeed program :] Today was a good day! :]
First day of class, Last day of class
My classmates:]


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jaime!! So excited for you two! I'm so excited for you to have a job that you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jaime! You are so pretty! Hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Koree!! I haven't talked to you in 353257 years! It makes me sad :[ I hope you and your family are doing wonderful!! <3

    ReplyDelete