5.03.2012

No school on my day off! :]

I have completed a year of college. I survived! :] (and passed) wahoo! Anyways, now that I am finished with school this semester and have the summer OFF, I have Tuesdays and Thursdays to spend with my AAAmazing hubby. An oil change was well over due for my Scion. So today (our day off) we dropped my car off at Teton Toyota, which provided a rental car for us, and off to Shelley we went.
If any of you (if anyone at all reading my blog) are in the east Idaho area, it should be a requirement to visit Hidden Treasures in Shelley. I am in love. Plain and simple. Greg and I picked up a couple of house decorations. We both couldn't get enough of that place. :]
After Shelley we drove back to Idaho Falls and had lunch with Candice and her beautiful babies. Fiesta Ole' never lets me down. I am addicted...well WE are addicted.
While waiting for my car, we killed time by dreaming of our future house (by dreaming I mean walking through Lowe's and The Home Depot) and lounging/watching TV on the living room set up at Sam's Club. Today was very relaxing and very enjoyable. I almost forgot how much I look forward to my day OFF.



3 comments:

  1. Hidden treasures is the bomb! Did you know there are two locations in Shelley for hidden treasures? We got our side tables and dresser there. Getting decoration ideas for your first home is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have gone to Hidden Treasures with you! It sounds like you had a blast. I am so jealous that you are done with school for the summer...um and pretty sure it has been forever since I have seen your beautiful face!

    ReplyDelete