5.23.2012

Jacob Deussen's Birthday

Jacob seriously knows the meaning of love. It was a while ago, but on a bike ride with a bunch of us...him right behind me, he was complimenting me on my belt, sun glasses, hair, shirt, you name it...he liked it. Four little words came out of his little mouth I was shocked to hear..."Jaime, I love you." Seriously?! How adorable?! I love you too bud. He has loved me since I entered this family and I hope he will continue to do so:] Turing seven he got many gifts any seven year old wouldn't freak out about.
*Lego's
*An Ipod (which he is in complete love with, thanks to grandpa Lee:)
*An Itunes card
*And more...
Hopefully this little guy had a great birthday with a pizza and ice cream party/family. Greg and I were so happy to share this day with him. Love you Jacob!
On a GREAT side note...My amazing.beautiful.thoughtful.sister (best friend) in law had to take pictures for her class and I wanted to help her out. Just like any girl, I am iffy about my body and blah blah blah. But I was happy to help her:]
More happening, Greg and I attended the Annual Broulim's Banquet Dinner. It was our first year attending (hopefully more to come) and it was so much fun. I love nothing more than seeing my handsome husband, that works his BUTT off, get recognized. He deserves the world and I want nothing but the very best for him. I love you GREG!!
 Of course loving Emmy!
Love you Baby!!!

3 comments: