5.30.2011

Rainy Day..

So since today was a Holiday, I had work off:) Sad because Greg had to work...so I've been sitting here on my couch doing NOTHING:) catching up on my dvr shows. I do have to say I don't like rain to much but it's better then snow at the end of May, I wish it was sunny and beautiful so I could go golfing with my mom or be outside...But anyways over the weekend Ash and Garrett came over and we played basketball, played some Dance Central, and saw the funniest YouTube video ever! I'm sure most of everyone has already seen it but I can't stop thinking and laughing about it..so Enjoy:)



BBQ
Greg and Garrett playin Horse with our new hoop
Me and Ash

2 comments:

  1. looking cute as always girl!!! miss you! they closed jud's on memorial day? i am shocked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete