5.08.2011

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day! My mom is so amazing I couldn't picture anyone else as my own mom. She is so wonderful and loves and supports me in everything I do. She is perfect! I've put her through some difficult times and she still loves me:)
Today we went to Heidi's and Greg detailed her car...We suprised her with Richard Marxs tickets for her and her friend Julie..with the help of Candice. Later we went to Idaho Falls to meet my Mom, Dee, and Bohdi for dinner at Garcia's. Today was a very good day and I'm so greatful to have amazing Moms and my Grandma Lolli in my life. Love you guys!
On a last note....Since I'm a Mother to our dogs my amazing husband bought me these flowers! I love you babe!






2 comments:

  1. I loved seeing my moms reaction to those tickets of course! you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jamie! I miss you! I had no idea you had a blog! me and brian were actually talking about you two the other day and wondering how you guys have been! Aww I'm so happy you wrote me!

    ReplyDelete