4.15.2012

Easter and 23 year old Aubrey

So obviously, last Sunday was Easter :] Greg and I went over to his Grandma's house for a family party. As always it was filled with basketball, bike rides to the nature park, and lots of food!

Today, Aubrey turned 23, we are no longer the same age this year! The festivities started at 2:00 with a BBQ, all 11 of us, at Greg and I's. After lunch we played games (which I have to add--while playing games we ALL adapted a southern accent, HILARIOUS!)  and rode four-wheelers. By then it was time to go over to Grandmas for an ice cream buffet and presents! Aubrey is planning on getting a MAC computer so we all pitched in and gave her money so she could get the necessary programs for it:] I am so excited for her! I love you Aubrey, I hope you had an amazing birthday!
 Birthday Girl :]

1 comment:

  1. I love you Jaime!! You are the best sister ever!!

    ReplyDelete