4.20.2011

4-12-11...4-18-11

So this last week we got a bunny, colored in our giant books we got for Christmas from Heidi, and purchased some fake moustaches...
-For 50 cents we purchased our moustaches and took pictures...it was very hilarious and we look sexy..I know! haha!
-My picture is on the left and Greg's is on the right...we have been coloring late at night watching To Catch a Predator and whatever is on late at night:) Our big books are almost full!
-Our bunny (The Rev...Sully) Well it's Gregory's bunny... :)Sully is so much fun! He is hyper and hops around his cage..never sleeps. He is always thirsty and eats the newspaper he lays on rather than his own food...He is so adorable! Claudio is VERY jealous and crys when Greg or I hold Sully. Itzy always has to make eye contact with Sully and barks at him constantly...Hopefully the dogs get used to him soon:)










2 comments:

  1. hey I'm impressed with your coloring jobs very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that you guys look very hot in your mustaches!! THey are hilarious! I want one! I think we should take pics Jaime!

    ReplyDelete